Monday, June 11, 2012

“Be still,and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” Psalm 46:10 NLT


Oh Lord My God

When I in awesome wonder

Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made

I see the stars

I hear the rolling thunder

Thy power throughout the universe create

Then sings my soul How Great Thou Art


I sang this to You Lord when I was introducing my baby you gave me to you.  I felt you so very near to me.  It was truly special.  He loved it.  I have not sang it since he went to live with you.  Please forgive me.  I still love you, and I should praise you more.  I praise you this morning.  I hear you in the thunder this morning, and I know you are still God and you are still worthy of praise.  I praise your name.


Until next time ...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment