Saturday, June 19, 2010

From Mourning into JOYFUL Dancing

Psalm 30:11 (New Living Translation)

"You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy"

What a statement. How great it is that we have this testimony of what God did for the Psalmist. If He did it for the Psalmist, we can count on Him wanting to do it for us. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The new testament talks often of this transformation happening when we get to Heaven one day. But, He did it for the Psalmist here on earth. I believe that even if He does not make our circumstances grand and wonderful, He will give us a joy and a peace for here on earth while we go through these situations.

So, today as I read this scripture my heart cries out... "Thank you, LORD for loving me so. Thank you Jesus for making it possible for me to have a relationship with you. I don't deserve anything, but you give so much anyway. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment