Wednesday, June 9, 2010

God Has My Back...

God has by back...
He won't let me break...
He will renew me...
He won't let me down...
With Him, I can stand...
With Him, I can face today...
Thank you Jesus...


Psalm 103:4-6 (New Living Translation)

"4 He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.

5 He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

6 The Lord gives righteousness
and justice to all who are treated unfairly. "


Psalm 103:4-6 (Amplified Bible)

"4Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy;

5Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle's [strong, overcoming, soaring]!(A)

6The Lord executes righteousness and justice [not for me only, but] for all who are oppressed."

No comments:

Post a Comment