Monday, June 21, 2010

God Can & Will Turn Mourning into JOYFUL Dancing

Psalm 30:11 (New Living Translation)
"11 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy"

  • God turned mourning into joyful dancing. How cool!
  • God took away those clothes of mourning. Then He clothed the Psalmist with JOY! How cool!
  • Many days here lately I feel like mourning. Life is just kind of hard at this point in my life. I'm under a lot of stress. God answered part of my dream for my life, but there is still a part where I feel an aching or mourning for Him to provide. This verse gives me hope. Even if God doesn't give me what I think I want so badly, He will clothe me with JOY. He will make it all OK. Praise God! Makes me want to cry for a whole new reason... I love you LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment